DEVIL DOG: THE HOUND OF HELL (1978)
10 Things I learned from this cheesy classic 70s TV horror movie
1) In the 70s, Devil worshippers drove around in fruit trucks dispensing demon possessed pups to unsuspecting children.
2) If your adorable new puppy sets your superstitious Spanish housekeeper on fire by just looking at her, you might have a demon possessed dog.
3) Never repair the lawnmower around a demon possessed dog.
4) Demon possessed dogs like to watch your parents have sex in the neighbor’s pool… don’t ask.
5) With a demon possessed dog around to influence mom, dad’s sex life improves greatly so, maybe he should just overlook the dead neighbor and his kids drawing pictures of Satan and enjoy himself some lovin’.
6) Having a demon possessed dog in the 70s, makes kids behave like they normally do in the present.
7) Demon possessed dogs run in slow motion, are bullet proof and will always find their way home.
8) In their true form, demon possessed dogs look like Phyllis Diller (Google it youngsters!)
9) Asking your Ecuadorian cab driver upfront about what to do about a demon possessed dog can save you a lot of time… and yes, the requires you to go to Ecuador and get a cab.
10) Destroying your demon possessed dog is a lot like a Black Sabbath music video.
Devil Dog: The Hound Of Hell is directed by Curtis Harrington and stars Richard Crenna, Yvette Mimieux, Kim Richards and Ike Eisenmann.
Rated a campy 3 (out of 4) deceptively cute demonic puppies!